TradeUp Clothing does everything we can to provide you, our valued customer, with the best quality clothing possible. This is why we wash and steam every item before we send it to your home. This is also why we have strict quality guidelines of what items we accept.
Please only send in clothing that fit the following guidelines:
1) NEW or LIKE NEW Clothing, Shoes, Accessories and Blankets
2) Clothing should be freshly laundered, look and smell clean.
3) Clothing related accessories (bibs, hats etc.)
4) Shoes, please ensure they are clean and scuff free
Please DO NOT send in the following:
1) Clothing showing any sign of wear such as clothing with rips, tears, stains, pilling, fading, shrinkage, or blemishes of any kind.
a. These items will not be accepted
2) Non-clothing items please do not send toys or books etc.
3) Adult Clothing
4) Homemade or altered items
5) Local or niche clothing
6) Items considered offensive will not be accepted
7) Counterfeit items
8) Items obtained illegally, we DO NOT accept illegally obtained items or any items we believe may have been obtained illegally
Still have questions about a specific item, before sending it in please email us a picture with questions and we will respond right away at Tradeupclothing@gmail.com
*Please NOTE: Any items we receive that DO NOT meet our strict quality guidelines will not be awarded TradeUp dollars, and will be donated to the children at SafeHouse Denver.